Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bollywood

In my own point of view, the definition of Bollywood is Hindi movie. Although I don’t really pay much attention to the Indian culture and I have only watched a couple bollywood movies. But in fact I find it quite interesting; the bollywood movies that I have watched mainly involve a lot of music, dancing and singing, very energetic and upbeat. And in dancing tv programs such as ‘so you think you can dance’, some genre involve bollywood, the most familiar thing to me are the bollywood dance step.

Additionally there is one song, I am not sure whether the dance moves in this music video is counted as bollywood. It is called Jai ho from the pussycat dolls. I really like the song, I guess it does reflect part of the element of Bollywood as being energetic enchanting and joyful. Also, there is one movie that is recently nominated in the 10 Academic awards and came eighth, it is the slumdog millionaire. This was the movie that is greatly internationalized. The movie was great. I will post the above mentioned movies and music below, hope you guys like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment